The Need Is Growing, And So Are We!
Build a career in ministry as well as professionalism. Living Waters Therapeutic Catholic Counseling is looking for skilled, dedicated and compassionate therapists to join our team to provide wholistic healing through God’s love. Living Waters counselors are dedicated to healing the whole individual with an integrated approach to the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual, to help everyone become their most authentic self. We are looking for Part Time (15 hours) and full Time (30 hours) therapists to respond to the great interest that we have had in recent times.
• Experienced LCSW, LMHC, CSW in New York State.
• Experienced in one-on-one therapy
• Strong skills in PTSD and addiction
• Required license or certification in New York
• Spanish speaking is a plus
Unique Benefits of working for Living Waters:
• We will provide you with Individual and Group Supervision
• Competitive salary
• Working community – be part of a faith-based ministry community which supports you with referrals through the Center.
• We offer spiritual support through our prayer team.
•Beautiful offices, coffee, water and rest rooms for clients
• Administrative services provided
Link to apply coming soon. For all inquiries, contact our business manager Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support helps those we serve find hope for a bright future, strength to overcome challenges, and opportunity to find happiness in life.
Living Waters Counseling Center is a faith based therapy center searching for devoted and skilled part-time therapists to join our team!
The mission of Franciscan Charities is to tend to the critical needs of the poor, provide tools to rise above poverty and support healing.