The Need Is Growing, And So Are We!
Build a career in ministry as well as professionalism. Living Waters Therapeutic Catholic Counseling is looking for skilled, dedicated and compassionate therapists to join our team to provide wholistic healing through God’s love. Living Waters counselors are dedicated to healing the whole individual with an integrated approach to the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual, to help everyone become their most authentic self. We are looking for Part Time (15 hours) and full Time (30 hours) therapists to respond to the great interest that we have had in recent times.
• Experienced LCSW, LMHC, CSW in New York State.
• Experienced in one-on-one therapy
• Strong skills in PTSD and addiction
• Required license or certification in New York
• Spanish speaking is a plus
Unique Benefits of working for Living Waters:
• We will provide you with Individual and Group Supervision
• Competitive salary
• Working community – be part of a faith-based ministry community which supports you with referrals through the Center.
• We offer spiritual support through our prayer team.
•Beautiful offices, coffee, water and rest rooms for clients
• Administrative services provided
Link to apply coming soon. For all inquiries, contact our business manager Rose at email@example.com.
We are approaching the end of construction and the beginning to plan our move. We need some financial assistance in purchasing some necessities.
We are pleased to announce that Living Waters Therapeutic Catholic Counseling Center is moving to its new home adjacent to St. Francis of Assisi Church in Greenlawn, New York.
Living Waters is here to provide therapeutic and spiritual support regardless of income or circumstances. One of the sources we turn to is the Townwide Fund of Huntington, Inc.