An Important Message from Living Waters Founder Carol Rubano
Dear Friend of Living Waters Center,
Where do you turn when you or a family member is suffering from trauma, abuse, addiction, or dealing with the full range of the human experience?
At Living Waters, our licensed practitioners use clinical skills along with an essential spiritual component to provide a holistic approach to therapy. The result is deep and lasting healing for clients at Living Waters Center.
In the therapeutic community, an increasing number of counselors recognize that when addressing a client’s problems, a purely scientific, clinical approach leads to a poor outcome when it lacks attention to spiritual needs.
Your support helps those we serve find hope for a bright future, strength to overcome challenges, and the opportunity to find happiness in life.
Donations by people like you sustain us in caring for the people of God that come our way and allow us to remain a vital resource in our community where
faith-based counseling can bring about powerful, lasting change.
Your donation helps us…
• Intervene with clients in crisis by treating the whole individual through holistic Christian counseling services integrated with a pastoral focus.
• Help children, adolescents, and families overcome the effects of trauma, abuse, and addiction through counseling and advocacy.
• Assist those experiencing a financial crisis with desperately needed mental health services.
• Make life skills workshops and support groups accessible to families and children in need, allowing them to improve their lives and get back on their feet.
• Your gift offers immediate relief for struggling children and families. In addition to the direct support you provide now, this work offers immeasurable lifelong impact and sustained progress. Without your help, many individuals will continue to struggle throughout their lives.
In this season of giving, please know that each of us at Living Waters “gives thanks to God always for all of you, remembering you in our prayers unceasingly.” (1 Thessalonians 1:2). We are counting on your support as you know you can count on our prayers.
Thank you in advance for your support. May God bless you and may you Never Go Thirsty. (John 4:14.)
Carol Rubano, LCSW-R
Living Waters is looking for skilled, dedicated and compassionate therapists to join our team to spread God’s healing love.
Living Waters Counseling Center is a faith based therapy center searching for devoted and skilled part-time therapists to join our team!
The mission of Franciscan Charities is to tend to the critical needs of the poor, provide tools to rise above poverty and support healing.